ROBAMA is a European manufacturer of dyes, optical brighteners and auxiliaries, mainly for paper, textile and leather industries.
Founded in 1925, begun its activity in the textile area first as distributor and later as manufacturer. In the 70’s, the company bets on the diversification and starts with two new industries; paper and leather. In 1994 joined the German Group Trumpler International through Trumpler Española S.A. and the head office itself Trumpler GmbH & co, which operates in over 40 countries worldwide.
In 1999, a subsidiary in Mexico was founded. An strategic company, as part of the expansion policy in Central America and North America, allowing Robama to extend the distribution to more than 20 countries.
S.A. ROBAMA is built on responsibility, effort and continuous improvement to satisfy customer’s needs, being arranged and respectful with the environment. The way to transmit these values to the organization is through the Quality, Environment Policy and the Prevention of Labor Risk System, based on norms like ISO 9000, ISO 14000 and OSHA18001 on which the management of S.A. ROBAMA feels obliged with
- Prevention and Education
The staff’s education on prevention and the development of its aptitudes is highlighted
- Research and Development (R&D)
This activity can be considered as one of our most important instruments for the development of new products, for the improvement of technology and the safety or environmental behavior of current products as well.
Strict selection of suppliers capable to satisfy permanently our standard quality requirements.
The manufacturing procedures are controlled with rigorous instructions and the critical parameters are performed with calibrated or verified instruments. The production equipment has computerized maintenance schedules controlled by the data processing Prisma.
We strictly meet with the regulations and specially highlight following points:
- High reduction of pollute substances through our wasted water treatment installations.
- For the manipulation of the goods, as well as for the transport (by land -ADR, by sea – IMDG or by air – IATA) our packaging and labeling requirements are constantly adjusted to the regulations currently in force.
- Introduction of a Product Security Documents Managing System (WERCS).
- Technical Support
We collaborate with our customers to solve their problems:
- We meet with several requirements (Reach, Oeko-Tex, BfR, GOTS and Blue Angel).
- We offer technical advice on use of our products.
- Technical information